Welcome to asvin
Join our mission to heal and safeguard Internet of Things devices from vulnerabilities, threats, malicious attacks, and maintain security. asvin was established in 2018 and is fast becoming one of the most awarded newcomer companies in the sector of IoT Cybersecurity and Software-Lifecycle Management. Our team is working on the asvin product family to support industrial customers and operators in the Internet of Things environment
to secure and maintain their IoT infrastructure.
We are looking for smart, ambitious people to join our research and product development team at asvin´s HQ in Stuttgart-Vaihingen.
- Software development with a focus on LAMP Stacks
- Participation in international R&D project teams
- DevOps integration
- Development of software components in support of all stages in the agile development process, including engineering, architecture, design, documentation and implementation
- Design and implementation of Cybersecurity schemes, standards, and procedures
- Documentation of implementation procedures for security audits
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar qualification
- Experience with software development in an embedded environment with LAMP Stacks: Linux, PHP, MySQL – in addition knowledge of the SYMFONY framework
- Experience in continuous integration, delivery environment and automated testing
- Experience with build- and revision-control-systems (GITLab)
- Experience with performance measurements and analysis in an embedded system environment is a valuable addition
- High proficiency in the English language
- Self-starter and goal-oriented style of work
- Software development is not only your job but also your passion
- Desire to work in an international team
- 085 032 108 111 118 101 032 098 105 116 115 013 01
What we offer
- We offer you flexible work models which include the choice of home office and office workplaces
- Our work environment offers room for creativity
- asvin offer you every opportunity to expand your professional skills.