Discover our exclusive Whitepapers
Take advantage of our experts‘ knowledge: Our Whitepapers are provideing in-depth information about trust, over-the-air updates and lifecycle management for smart applications in Internet of Things.
RISK BY CONTEXT [RBC]: New methods for assessing and prioritizing cyber risks in dynamic and complex systems.
- Introduces “Risk by Context” method for assessing cyber risks in OT systems
- Addresses limitations of current vulnerability-based risk detection systems
- Considers operational and cybersecurity factors for accurate risk assessment
- Incorporates unknown risks like zero-day exploits and firmware states
- Enables risk state simulation and prediction for effective risk management in OT systems.
Eagle Eye: Enhanced Cybersecurity with Risk-By-Context | Onepager
Simplify risk prioritization: Fix vulnerabilities based on contextual importance.
Context-driven decision-making: Switch from CVE Scores to Risk-By-Context for accurate risk assessment.
Strengthen cybersecurity and resilience: Enhance your security posture.
Streamline SOC operations: Reduce workload for SOC units with a clear vulnerability management roadmap.
Actionable insights at a glance: Gain visibility into critical network segments and assets.
Personalized solutions: Tailor our offerings to your specific challenges and requirements.
Distributed Software Bill of Material (D-SBOM) Whitepaper
• Brief history and current development of cyberattacks
• D-SBOM Solution and Architecture
• Track and Trace Software in Supply Chain
• Vulnerability scan and CVE Comparison
• OTA Platform
• Benefits of d-SBOM Solution
• Overview of the latest legal regulations for various industries
DXC, Luxoft, Exelfore & asvin Whitepaper
• OEMs gaining ownership of software IP and software supply ecosystems
• From software supply chain to software supply ecosystem for the software defined vehicle
• From chain to ecosystem
• Specific industry challenges,
risks and their solution
• Best practice setting to solve the challenges
• Key takeaways
- Summarize all important information about asvin secure trust layer and update solution
- Guideance for IoT vendors, operators and developers to secure products during lifecycle.
- The impact of global regulation and standards on automotive OTA update procedures
- Protocols for the implementation of cybersecurity-compliant OTA updates
- Manage the security of the software supply chain for connected elements in vehicles
- Track and trace entire vehicles’ software and hardware distribution lifecycle